Review Section 114, Order -46
Review means re-examination or re-consideration of its own decision by the very same court.(The decision of any court, any mistake or error in the order whether that method, fact or procedure, is in relation to anyone).
Review is an important step to stop the plurality of the suit.
As per Section -114 Review
– Subject as aforesaid, any person considering himself aggrieved— 1. By a decree or order from which an appeal is allowed by this code, but from which no appeal has been preferred.
2.By a decree or order from which no appeal is allowed by this Code, or
3. By a decision on a reference form Court of Small Causes,
May apply for a review of judgment to the Court which passed the decree or made the order thereon as it (fit.
Review can be done against the order-
The review can be against the order in which appeals can be made, but no appeal has been made.
If any order or decision has already been appealed against it, it will not be reviewed against it.
Ground of Review
When a new and essential topic is known .
It appears that there has been mistake or error regarding the method, fact, or process in order.
Other any sufficient reason.
Review Related Case Study
Lily Thomas v/s Union of India on 5 April, 2000 (Supreme Court of India)
Author, editors publishers, contributor are not responsible for the result of any action taken on the basis of this work, any error or omission to any person, whether a Viewing on site or not, It is suggested that to avoid any doubt should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the publication with original government publication of Gazette notification, Act, Rule etc.
Other Legal Post
- आपराधिक साजिश में शामिल होना भी कानून की नज़र में गुनाह है || Involved in any criminal conspiracy is the crime in eye of law | Section 120A ipc in hindi || Section 120B IPC in hindi - October 18, 2018
- IMPORTANT CASE LAWS ON SECTION 138 OF THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT ACT || CASE STUDY OF 138 OF NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT ACT - October 2, 2018
- “यदि बहू अपने सास ससुर का अपमान (गाली गलौज) करती है, व उन्हें घर में नहीं रहने देती है तो क्या ऐसा करना तलाक का आधार बन सकता है ?” - August 16, 2018
- ई-वे बिल में राज्य सरकार (राजस्थान) ने दी राहत || जॉब वर्क के लिए ई-वे बिल में राहत - August 7, 2018
- क्या 3 वर्ष से ज्यादा अवधि से बकाया चल रहे, क्रेडिटर्स (Creditors) के बैलेंस को आयकर अधिकारी द्वारा करदाता की आय में जोड़ा जा सकता है ? - August 2, 2018
- क्या लोक अदालत के फैसले के खिलाफ अपील की जा सकती है ? || Can a order of ‘Lok Adalat’ be challenged in appellate court ?||appeal against award of lok adalat - July 25, 2018
- Section 21 and 22 of The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 - July 23, 2018
- GST Audit :Audit by tax Authorities || GST Audit - July 18, 2018
- जीएसटी में सक्षम अधिकारी के पास कर की वसूली के क्या तरीके उपलब्ध हैं? ||Recovery of GST - July 11, 2018
- सीजीएसटी अधिनियम के अंतर्गत संज्ञेय और गैर संज्ञेय अपराध क्या है ? || Cognizable and Non-Cognizable offence under GST Section ||132 of GST Act - July 4, 2018