Terms & Conditions for Online Order
Note- Confirm Age”- By using the website to buy products online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- “Ordering”- By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase Books and Other which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note that products will not be sent (or links to online products) until we have authorization from your payment card and net banking issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
When an order for downloadable e-books, or other downloadable products has been placed, you will be redirected to a ‘thank you’ page which will require you to verify your name and email address. Once that information has been verified, you will be redirected to a download page which will allow you to download the purchased content. You will also receive an email containing the link to the download page.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- We do not have the Books and other product in stock
- Your online and offline payment is not authorized by net banking and credit card
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the Books and other.
- You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- “Cancelling an order before the product has been sent” –If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we send and online download it. Please see the Contact us page for our telephone number. You will need to give us your name and address, E-mail details, as well as your order number to cancel your order.(No charge will be taken from you)
- “Returning products (books and other) after sending”-Each product sold through LTG Publication Private Limited, . and the site is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product after receiving it, contact us for return of the payment price, as indicated in the guarantee. but 25%+Other Charges applicable on return after 7 days (Not applicable for Online Download).
Note- The company (LTG Publication Private Limited ) also has the right to ask a customer to return the Book if he/she/It fails to meet (or disrupts) the terms and conditions.
- Delivery information- Please see individual product sales pages for information about delivery and shipping charges, where applicable.
- Product- Author, Editors publishers, contributor are not responsible for the result of any action taken on the basis of this work, any error or omission to any person, whether a Viewing of Online Book, Product, It is suggested that to avoid any doubt should cross check all the facts, law and contents of the publication with original government publication of Gazette notification, Act, Rule etc.
Any copying by whatever means, mode or manner of any part of this book and Product without the written permission of the publisher will entail both the civil and criminal action without any further notice and may claim compensation for the use of their content.
- “Payment”- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian rupees, and payment can only be accepted in Indian rupees. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase. While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible. The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Note- Charges applicable on online payment by Credit/ Debit Card
- “Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online”-We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
- “Dispute”-These Terms & Conditions for buying products online are governed by the law of the Indian and All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of competent Courts in Jaipur.