}); झूठी FIR दर्ज होने पर क्या करे | झूठी FIR होने पर पुलिस कार्यवाही से कैसे बचे | In herent powers of High Court (CrPC Section 482) | Latest Law and Tax News.

About the author


  1. 1

    Ashok kumar

    Section 482 of crpc ka use arrest warrant jari hone par kaise kare


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *