}); Petty Offences and Crpc (Special summons in cases of petty offence- Section 206 // Section 253 of Crpc // Section 260 of Crpc) //Can we file appeal against petty (cases) offences? | Latest Law and Tax News.

About the author

Advocate Birbal Sharma

Education- M.Com, LL.B, DLL, LLM Practice Courts - Rajasthan High Court, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal and Intellectual Property Right Attorney Contact Number- 09785037216 Email ID-advocatebirbalsharma@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *