}); पुलिस अधिकारी द्वारा FIR दर्ज नहीं करने पर क्या कार्यवाही करे | Can police refuse to file FIR? | Police Na Sune to Kya Kare | This website provides free and paid Online / offline updates to Advocate, Tax Advocate, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Tax Professional, Cost Accountants and other Account and Legal Professional and Business man on Amendments in Civil Law, Company Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Latest Update GST Law , Income Tax, Labour Law, Constitution of India etc. We update our readers with the latest law and tax news.

About the author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *