Case Study on Exemption from personal appearance (Accused) 138 NI Act “Taking into account the position of law explained in the above mentioned cases and the circumstances brought forth on record of this case, I find merit in the stand taken on behalf of the petitione... Read more
- Due dates for Compliances under GST month of January-2020
- Tax audit turnover threshold limit increased-Amendment of section 44AB. ||Amend in Due date of furnishing Tax report -Amendment of section 139.||TDS/TCS Deduction limit
- Due date extended GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C to till 12 February by Rajasthan High Court
- What are the specified financial transactions in which quoting of PAN (Permanent Account Number) is mandatory?
- Key Highlights of Budget 2020 (Announcements) with copy of Union Budget
- Due Date of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C for FY 2017-18 extend (in 3 Group)
Triple Talaq (AIMPLB) Triple talaq is not desirable, but Muslims should be allowed to deal with it, Kapil Sibal, who was representing the Muslim Law Board, told Supreme Court that triple tal... Read more