Article 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion Article 25 (1) guarantees to all persons are equally the freedom of conscience and the right to profess, practice and propagate religion. The right is subject public order, morali... Read more
- गैर-ब्राह्मणों को मंदिर में पुजारी के रूप में नियुक्त किया जा सकता है या नहीं ? ||Non Brahmins can be appointed as Pujari in Temple
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने राम जन्मभूमि पर अपना ऐतिहासिक निर्णय दिया ||Ayodhya Supreme Court fair decision
- Whether goods sent by a taxable GST person to a job worker be treated as supply and will they be liable to Pay GST?
- When relief under section 89 of the Income Tax Act 1961 is available? ||Relief under section 89
- Do any clubbing provisions exist in case of transfer of income without transfer of asset in Income tax Law ?
- After death of a partner can his wife or his legal heir be a partner of that partnership firm As per Partnership Act 1932? ||Section 42(C) of Partnership Act
Section 37 Income Tax Judgement Read more
The fitment of rates of goods were discussed today during the 14th GST Council meeting held at Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. The Council has GST Council finalises tax rates on 80-90 per cen... Read more
Triple Talaq (AIMPLB) Triple talaq is not desirable, but Muslims should be allowed to deal with it, Kapil Sibal, who was representing the Muslim Law Board, told Supreme Court that triple tal... Read more