Article 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion Article 25 (1) guarantees to all persons are equally the freedom of conscience and the right to profess, practice and propagate religion. The right is subject public order, morali... Read more
- गैर-ब्राह्मणों को मंदिर में पुजारी के रूप में नियुक्त किया जा सकता है या नहीं ? ||Non Brahmins can be appointed as Pujari in Temple
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने राम जन्मभूमि पर अपना ऐतिहासिक निर्णय दिया ||Ayodhya Supreme Court fair decision
- Whether goods sent by a taxable GST person to a job worker be treated as supply and will they be liable to Pay GST?
- When relief under section 89 of the Income Tax Act 1961 is available? ||Relief under section 89
- Do any clubbing provisions exist in case of transfer of income without transfer of asset in Income tax Law ?
- After death of a partner can his wife or his legal heir be a partner of that partnership firm As per Partnership Act 1932? ||Section 42(C) of Partnership Act
Scope of assessment under section 143(1) Income Tax Assessment under section 143(1) of IT Act is like preliminary checking of the Income Tax Return. At this stage no detailed scrutiny... Read more
Presumptive Taxation Scheme of section 44AD Section 44AD:- Meaning of presumptive taxation scheme- As per sections 44AA of the Income tax Act, 1961, a person engaged in business or profes... Read more
Bail There is no definition of the term “bail” under the criminal procedure code though the terms “bailable” and “non-bailable” have been defined. I... Read more
Relaxation in filing of GST Return Relaxation in filing of annual returns for MSMEs for Financial Year- 2017-18 and Financial Year 2018-19 as under: a. waiver of the requirement of filing an... Read more