Article 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion Article 25 (1) guarantees to all persons are equally the freedom of conscience and the right to profess, practice and propagate religion. The right is subject public order, morali... Read more
- गैर-ब्राह्मणों को मंदिर में पुजारी के रूप में नियुक्त किया जा सकता है या नहीं ? ||Non Brahmins can be appointed as Pujari in Temple
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने राम जन्मभूमि पर अपना ऐतिहासिक निर्णय दिया ||Ayodhya Supreme Court fair decision
- Whether goods sent by a taxable GST person to a job worker be treated as supply and will they be liable to Pay GST?
- When relief under section 89 of the Income Tax Act 1961 is available? ||Relief under section 89
- Do any clubbing provisions exist in case of transfer of income without transfer of asset in Income tax Law ?
- After death of a partner can his wife or his legal heir be a partner of that partnership firm As per Partnership Act 1932? ||Section 42(C) of Partnership Act
Suspension of the Driving License The Supreme Court Committee on Road Safety, vide its letter of even number dated 18″ Aug, 2015 had, inter-alia, issued the following direction to all... Read more
GST Rate applicable on construction of residential apartments GST Rate on Flat Purchase:- With effect from 01st April, 2019, effective GST Rate applicable on construction of residential apar... Read more
What is the rate of GST applicable on construction of commercial apartments (work contract) in a real estate project? Work contract:–With effect from 01-04-2019, effective rate of GST... Read more